Tuesday, October 25, 2005

He said...Who knew turning 30 makes you an oldie?

Last Saturday, I found myself in disbelief...and feeling OLD!

While traveling down to Mazeppa for a costume party (where SHE & I finished second for the "Best Costume" with our Plug & Socket costumes), we were scanning the radio, playing "Who Sings It?" - A good game for road trips - Trust me.

Anyway, the scan stopped and we heard some good ol' tunes from the 80's. We started to "Rock Out" and sing along to the likes of Quiet Riot and Spandau Ballet when I noticed that the station the scan had stopped on was none other than...KQQL 108...the oldies station.

NO!!! The 80's are oldies? Since when? I'm a child of the 80's...I'm 30...and apparently an oldie myself.

Nonetheless, we continued to listen to the "Golden Oldies of the 80's" as we continued on down the road.

1 comment:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.