Saturday, May 21, 2005

She says...VEGAS, BABY!

I just got done packing for Las Vegas. I'm a professed "emotional dresser", so therefore I permit myself to pack twice as many shoes and clothes than I will actually need for my 6 day trip.

I'm going to my first Rational User Conference, where I get to hobknob with the RUP elite. But what is cool, is I am part of the largest RUP adoption in the globe right now. Vendors are really paying attention, and I'm getting all sorts of interesting phone calls and emails with the sole purpose of schmoozing.

I dig my new job. I only wish HE could come with me, since it is almost our 10 month anniversary (or is that monthiversary) of getting married...at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Elvis, Fountains, the whole works.

Check out the great pictures my sister-in-law took. http://www.theimagelab.com/gallery/ejwedding/

I miss the kids and him already, even while he sits snoring on the chair waiting for me to get done, because he doesn't like to go to bed without me. God, I love that man.

No comments: